Sunday, August 31, 2008

A day at the fair...part 3

This is part 3 so you should really scroll down a couple posts to see the story of the day. Jeff says I'm going to have to learn how to start from the end and work my way to the begining in my posts.
After the parade we went to watch the kids rodeo. We sat in the back of the truck and Braylon had a great time walking around and getting dirty. He is such a boy!


Later that evening, after a nap, we went back and there was a small petting zoo. Braylon got to chase the goats around and pet a rabbit. He was calling the rabbit a "Kitty" and the goat a "doga" (Doga is what he calls our two dogs.)

This was the last event of the evening, it was the team pull. I figured Braylon would be squirmy and maybe even a little cranky. But I was pleasently suprised when he sat really still and watched the horses. He was clapping and smiling and kept pointing and saying "doga"

No comments: